Silicone Surfactant for Flame Retardant Foam XH-2950
WynPUF® XH-2950 is a low to medium efficiency, non-hydrolyzable silicone surfactant designed for flexible polyether slabstock foam. It provides superior flame-retardant properties compared to other silicone surfactants.
Appearance: Yellow to colorless liquid
Viscosity at 25°C：400-800CST
Density@25 °C：1.03+0.02 g/cm3
Water content: ＜0.2%
Key Features and Benefits
● Synergistic effects with flame retardant, allowing a reduction in flame retardant use levels while maintaining FR properties or improve the FR properties in the same level of flame retardant.
● Can help foam to meet the demands of BS 5852/ Crib V and TB 117.
● Excellent emulsification to provide better nucleation, finer and more open cells, and better foam physical properties.
● Suitable for SAN and PHD polymer system
● Wide processing latitude.
Levels of Use (additive as supplied)
WynPUF® XH-2950 surfactant is recommended for flexible slabstock applications with FR requirements. A Crib 5 rating in accordance with BS5852 can be achieved by utilizing XH-2950 surfactant in conjunction with appropriate flame retardant. The recommended use level is 1.0 pphp.
Package and storage stability
200 kg drums or 1000kg IBC
WynPUF® XH-2950 should, if possible, be stored at room temperature. Under these conditions and in original sealed drums, has a shelf-life of 24 months.
When considering the use of any Topwin products in a particular application, review our latest Safety Data Sheets and ensure that the use intended can be accomplished safety. For safety Data Sheets and other product safety information, contact the TopWin sales office nearest you. Before handling any of the the products mentioned in the text, please obtain available product safety information and taken necessary steps to ensure safety of use.