Silicone Modified Oil for Panels and Pipes XH-1544
WynPUF® XH-1544 is a non-hydrolyzabel silicone surfactant which maybe an excellent candidate for use in difficult to stabilize rigid foam formulations. XH-1544 maybe effective stabilizer for rigid foam formulations incorporating reduced levels of auxiliary blowing agent, for example, high-water/ reduced-CFC systems. The foams contained a narrow distribution of small, fine, closed cells that contribute to excellent K-factor performance. It may also be suitable for HCFC-141b systems with excellent dimensional stability and compressive strength.
Appearance: Clear-straw liquid
Active content: 100%
Viscosity at 25°C：400-800CS
● Effective for stabilization of high water/reduced- HCFC rigid foam formulations.
● Provides excellent compressive strength and dimensional stability in reduced-HCFC systems
● Imparts chemical stability and compatibility in slow reacting rigid foam systems.
● Maximizes HCFC retention by preventing cell coalescence
● Produces fine, uniform cell structures with a high degree of closed cells.
Levels of Use (additive as supplied)
1.5% is recommended for preparing polyurethane rigid foam. Use levels for this type of foam can vary from 1.5 to 2.5 parts per 100 parts polyols.
Package and storage stability
Available in 200kg drums.
24 months in closed containers.
When considering the use of any TopWin products in a particular application, review our latest Safety Data Sheets and ensure that the use intended can be accomplished safely. For Safety Data Sheets and other product safety information, contact the TopWin sales office nearest you. Before handling any of the products mentioned in the text, please obtain available product safety information and take necessary steps to ensure safety of use.